- ½ Cup Sweet Onion- Slivered
- 1 Cup Mushrooms- Sliced
- 1 Cup Carrots- cut bite size
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes - halved
- 3 Cups Strained Tomatoes
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Sprouted Mung Beans
- 1 Bell Red Pepper - cut bite size
- 2 Handfuls of Spinach
- ½ Cup Red Wine- Optional
- 2 Tbsp. Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Dill
- 2 Tbsp. Sweet Paprika
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- ¼ tsp Marjoram
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Place oil, onions and garlic in an 8 quart pot with burner on high.
- Stir until onions appear translucent then add carrots.
- Stir in Paprika and Red Pepper cook until peppers are just starting to brown.
- Add Strained Tomatoes, Red Wine and Beef Broth.
- Season with Dill, Soy Sauce and Marjoram.
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper –Do not over use.
- Bring to a boil reduce heat to low.
- Stir in Mushrooms, Mung Spouts, Spinach & Cherry Tomatoes.
- Simmer for 15 Minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to preference.
- Serve with Rolls. Enjoy!
Sprout Beef Tomato Soup
There are no products in this collection.